Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, January 13, 2018

HIMCR #335 Super Scraps 2nd Saturday

January 13
2nd Saturday's weekly challenge is always 'super scraps'
#335's sponsor is Sweet n Sassy Stamps

Laugh, Smile, Giggle for Valentine's=



Here's a link to the blog to get all the details about HIMCR and the specific challenge with winner's prize:




And more 'behind the scenes' of how I got started for this week's design team inspiration:


a. papers and cardstock scraps that I pulled and ended up only using a few
b. scrapbooking stickers were found at a different Dollar Tree store in my region recently and created the color palette
c. clown image from Sweet n Sassy Stamps; the HIMCR design team had 3 digital images to use amongst the 7 of us and I was the only one to select this one which I colored to coordinate with the stickers and papers
d. Valentine sentiments that I typed and printed on white cardstock; I cut apart the question to fit around the image and also colored it with pink and red to help it photograph better
e. Valentine heart stickers also bought at Dollar Tree
f. my scraps used were: black and cinnamon brown cardstock scraps bought in a scrap bundle package from Colorbok and the polka-dotted and leopard print designer papers from The Paper Studio by Hobby Lobby

And here is Laugh, Smile, & Giggles for Valentine's before I mounted it to a larger pink base:



Still crafting in the cold U.S.A. Midwest, Becca

1 comment:

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.