Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Husband's anniversary card #22

Dear love

#22




How do I love thee? Through sickness and health; Through good times and bad; Through joy and sorrow; ....

Angled and side views:



Inside panel:


A few details:
a. the deer image and gold ribbon are reused and upcycled here from a Christmas gift bag
b. the deer image on inside panel is a foam tab stick-on embellishment from a Christmas theme gift tag set that I've used for card embellishing this winter
c. my choice of designer patterned papers were inspired by the blanket image with the sentiment message of warm and cozy wishes (thanks to The Paper Studio by Hobby Lobby for all 3 papers)
d. some gold and red glitter heart foam stickers along with "love" ones to complete my "Dear Love" anniversary theme for my sweetheart

I'll be on a crafting break for most of the upcoming week due to moving back into our repaired home and getting items from rental and those that were put into storage after cleaning from August 13th fire merged together. Meanwhile from the crazy yo-yo weather in the Midwest, Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.