Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Winter Fest 2018 congrats card for niece

This is a personalized card for congratulating one of my nieces for being nominated by her classmates to represent them for the winter homecoming (Winter Fest) court:

Winter Fest



The Student Council sponsors and picks the theme but this card's theme is my choice in thinking about winter + festive = snowflakes, plaid, windy swirls, and hearts.

The 2 designer papers from The Paper Studio by Hobby Lobby are perfect for this creation. 

Dimensions: top-folded card = 5.25" x 8.25"; it just fit into an A9 envelope

Close-ups:




Inside panel:


I thought the crown image was the perfect little accent to give a 'nod' to the queen's court aspect to homecoming since the papers and embellishments support the "winter" aspects of Winter Fest, winter homecoming celebration at my old alma mater high school. I'm excited for my niece and this honor she's received from her peers.

Still crafting in the U.S.A. Midwest, Becca; stay tuned for more posting throughout the week



No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.