Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, October 1, 2026

My Halloween Crafts All Year Round dt card on 1 Oct 2026

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity!, a personal crafting blog!

who: I'm Becca S, an artsy-craftsy blogger! About 2 years ago I was on Deanne's design team for the expanded Halloween and other occasions challenge blog. Then participation waned. So she's bringing it back on October 1st...just in time for 2026 Halloween. I like to do 'softer' Halloween with things that are cute, silly, maybe a tad weird such as this wild n wacky designed pumpkin!!!

where: HCAYR or Halloween Crafts All Year Round (direct blog link is shared towards the bottom)

when: October 1, 2026 for #1; personal blog not published until evening of Oct 3rd

why: As mentioned in my introduction, I was on Deanne's design team before and I want to support her efforts as much as I'm able. In fact I still have some Halloween print/patterned papers and ephemera in storage in my craft studio that I'm going to have to go treasure hunting for! 

what: Have a Wild N Wacky Halloween


how-to &/or vendor details:

1. floral print tag = Bea Valint ephemera by Pea & Poppy

2. yellow-green neon glitter paint pen for the leaf = old Crafter's Square product (sold in a set of three colors)

3. markers = combination of Crayola, Bic, 

4. colored pencils = majority are by Marvy Uchida

5. zigzag decorative edge scissors = Wescott

6. black paper, cut to 4" x 5.5" = multicolor paper pad = Hello Hobby/Walmart

7. multi-print pumpkin image = The Clip Art Library website; free for personal use

8. enamel dots = Simple Stories

9. inside: alphabet stencil ruler used to trace "Have a crazy night!"

LINK-UPs:

1A. Little Red Wagon; new on Sept 30; theme of Autumn Colors; My wild n wacky Halloween card has a crazy mix of mostly brighter autumn colors: oranges, reds, yellows, browns, greens, etc. 

link = https://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-878-autumn-colours.html

1B. Everybody Art Challenge; new on Sept 29; theme of 'add some purple'; My wild-n-wacky Halloween card has lavender to plum purple to blue grape purple tones included in the crazy autumn color mix

link = https://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/607.html

1C. Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge; new on Oct 2; theme of Anything Goes Halloween; I'm sharing my wild-n-wacky pumpkin card

link = https://twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/10/october-2026-anything-goes-halloween.html

1D. Crafts Galore Encore; new on Oct 1; theme of Anything Goes; I'm sharing my wild-n-wacky pumpkin card

link = https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2026/10/october-challenge.html

1E. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge; new on Oct 1; theme of Anything Goes; I'm sharing my wild-n-wacky pumpkin card

link = https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/10/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

==================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S

*DT member only = It's back! HCAYR or Halloween Crafts All Year Round + PRS and Pin-spirational owned by Deanne

HCAYR #1 = https://halloweencraftsallyearround.blogspot.com/2026/10/spooktacular-october-challenge-1.html

#1 image theme prompt =



DT member badge = 



*owner/DT = CCC; ConBC; AA; HQCB, HQCOLCB, HQFCB, HQFSCAT, and HQLQCB; plus FQCB, FQCCCB, FQGS, FQGGCB, FQHCB. & new on Sept 15th = HQPIPC or Heart's Quest Pretty in Pink Challenges


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.