Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 30, 2018

Little Red Wagon #439 hippity hoppity theme

Hey--Race U...with some scampering kittens



Kittens were free clipart found online and colored in 5 different colored markers: rusty brown, chocolate brown, orange, gray, and dark brown. "Hey" was stenciled on a section of a graph index card and then colored in navy blue. "Race u" was stenciled within the sections of stamp (JRL Design P150 Border Fill-In). Foil star stickers were the only other embellishment.


My card cover is loosely based on this sketch layout by Valerie Salmon for Get Sketchy that I came across in December 2017.

Little Red Wagon's link and an adorable frog design team inspiration card can be found here:


If you see this badge (shown below), then you've gotten to the proper blog to be able to read the guidelines for participating and see what other crafters from around the world have linked to this challenge #439.


More photos of this fun card:


getting started photo with items not all being used once I got working with the kittens and other elements


inside panel using more of the two-tone purple print paper, a navy blue print paper and a turquoise notebook lined paper


another view of my card using kittens as my hopping creatures for Little Red Wagon's #439 challenge ...Hey, race u!


2 comments:

  1. Becca, I love those cute, hopping kitties! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to visit my card's post. I had my Easter cards made and was in the mood to do something different. I've a friend who loves her cats who had a recent birthday so this became my muse.

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.