Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! This post challenge will start before Valentine's Day however it needn't be a Valentine's card. Think anniversary, birthday, and friendship, too. So starting February 11 for 2 weeks #475, the theme challenge at My Time To Craft challenge blog is "all you need is love".
MTTC's #475 challenge Design Team inspiration=
Pink, Red, Gray, and Green Love Card: (card 1)
A. pink cardstock base is left side fold and 1/2 sheet for dimensions 4.25" high and 5.5" wide (Pen + Gear)
B. the 2 designer patterned papers are from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) paper pad collection "mint berry' from 2016--!!! (I've been hoarding this! Out of 80 sheets sized at 4.5" x 6.5", I still have 63 full sheets AFTER making this card and only 3 scraps of different sizes!! :))
C. red ink edging on papers
D. embellishments are from stash; note the 2 white sheet ribbon pieces dangling from the silver duo glitter hearts
E. a die-cut heart in my stash served as the stencil to trace the designer paper heart
MTTC blog post #475=
MTTC blog ID=
other challenge blogs and Facebook groups where this will be shared are:
1. Little Red Wagon challenge blog; current for about 4-5 more days;
2. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenges; February 2022; still 16-18 days left depending on your time zone and when I post;
3. Creative Inspirations challenge blog; Wednesday start/February; with love
4. 100 Pattern Papers group (focus is to select 100 print papers from your stash to use in 1 year; this year, I'm going to focus on using the 'Mint Berry' paper pad mentioned up above in the design notes)
5. Mixed Media Creativity group
6. Paper, Paper, Paper & Design Team Calls group
Wishes of Love Valentine card= (card 2 for MTTC)
A quick summary of steps and products: dimensions 6" square on navy blue cardstock; then Mint Berry pack from The Paper Studio's charcoal gray with white x cardstock; then light blue cardstock stenciled with blue ink (snowflakes/part of the stencil sheet was used); alphas are from 3 different vendors; silver doily, white foam heart sticker, blue glitter paint pen was used on the white foam heart, 6 total navy blue pearl gems and 2 white glitter foam snowflake stickers that were all stash supply items.
This is going to my mom. Her favorite color is blue.
Crafting in the USA heartland,
Current design team member for:
a. My Time To Craft challenge blog
b. My Time to Craft Christmas challenge blog