Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, July 8, 2022

8 July 2022 MTTCC #38 Theme is Snow Globes Christmas Cards DT project

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!! My heart got overjoyed when I spotted this snow globe die-cut and the navy blue snowflake patterned cardstock from Pink Paislee's Together For Christmas (2019). 

But more details later. This posting showcases cards made for my design team commitment with My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog. Starting July 8, 2022 the topic challenge #38 is Snow Globes. This was suggested by another DT member and I thought it would be a good one for us to try. Luckily I came across this "Joy To The World" one while searching my stash of winter holiday themed supplies!

Card #1: If We Can Only Shake To Fill The World With Joy Christmas card=



Gold tempera paint was applied to the light blue cardstock top and bottom sections. The gold mirror foil scrap piece came like that in an assortment package. I apologize for not checking the cuts but I like how it copies the gold from the globe base and the word "world". 

Silver with blue metallic snowflake dazzles from Paper Wishes website were scattered around the card. Blue glitter decorative tape helped to create a 'table surface' skewed line for the globe to sit on. The light kraft flat card base with matching envelope were bought at The Paper Source website. Overall, simply lovely. 

Card #2= Cozy inside the snow globe Christmas card:


Most of the card elements are also from Pink Paislee's Together at Christmas collection. The flat taupe card case with a matching envelope are from Paper Source. The brown glitter deer stickers, aqua green cardstock, and black with kraft checked paper are old stash items. Note: the bottom two rows were cut from the bottom of a sheet with cut-apart elements that included the little snow globe card and I just taped them to the bottom edge of the top half of a sheet from the paper pad to fill the space. Voila'!

_______________________________________________

MTTCC #38 Theme of Snow Globe link=


********************************
other challenge blogs and Facebook groups where these cards will be shared are=

A. The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge blog; #119; Anything Christmas Goes; both apply but I will show Card #2 in my link-up

B. The 12 Months of Christmas challenge link-up blog; #90; Anything Christmas Goes; both apply but I will again show Card #2 in my link-up

C. Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round challenge; July 2022; Theme = Snowflakes; CARD #1 has more so that's the one that I will show in my link-up

D. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge; #601; Anything Christmas Goes; CARD #2 will be shown in my link-up

E. Scripturally Inspired Creativity group in FB; 1st card says "Joy to the World"

F. Christian Card Making Women's Fellowship group in FB; 1st card has Scripture reference and caroling hymn title

G. Bible Journaling and Faith Art group in FB; card #1

H. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls group in FB; both/link

*******************************
Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S

design team member of MTTCC challenge blog and its sister blog MTTC

and also DT over at
MIUCB and MLCCB as of July 1, 2022

also earlier this year==

owner of Heart's Quest and FarmQuest challenge blogs; themes change on the 14th and the 28th of each month 

Please come check out all the themed competitions at HQCB and FQCB!!! 





7 comments:

  1. Oh Becca what wonderful snow globe cards - so different but both stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maxine!!! I'm grateful for your encouragement!

      Delete
  2. I love the snowdrop and this card is very pretty. Thanks for joining us in the CCAYR challenge. We hope you will participate in our next challenge. Martina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 601 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.