Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

card making topic: another attempt at sketch challenge


I've reversed the diagonal in order to work with the border print. I'm still wanting to use this sketch again. Maybe keep the design simpler like the sketch suggests.

PW/HOTP items on the creation include: all daisy stick-ons, the 2 patterned papers under the yellow daisy, both vellum border stickers, and the text strip.

The background papers are actually 2 separate ones: the bottom striped border is one computer paper and the blue flower print is another. (What's even better from my pocketbook view, I found these cute bright prints at a dollar store! Good patterns and prints don't have to be expensive.)

Here's the card cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.