Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

cardmaking challenges: sketch challenge and pleating

More Paper Wishes (PW) message board (mb) challenges to capture! I won't be showing the sketch but it had the diagonal not-quite rectangle going from bottom left corner to upper right corner with a circle inside a square area in the center of that.

My approach to the sketch was to modify the center area to include the circle but to use a raised label tag that had curved elements. For the inside view I put the embellishments on the same diagonal as the front.

My approach to the pleating was to use it for an embellishment. The lavendar cardstock tag was stamped with the happy birthdays and then back side was scored on 1/4" increments for the pleats.

PW/HOTP products include: all the swirl patterned papers, purple crytal jewel sticker embellishments, vintage butterfly brads, all silver dazzles, the purple print label paper, foam square adhesives, and basic white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.