Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

card-making topic: circle card swap continues 2nd post

2nd posting: I received these separate cards this morning and quickly added what I could and re-sent them out in today's mail. The card shown will have 1 more destination and crafter before it returns to its creator, Rhonda.

Rhonda started with the pre-printed card base with the flower shape opening. Connie added the vellum with the stamped "wish"-es, the faux stitching around the flower opening, and the ribbon on the inside (not shown). Jen added all the pink pearl embellishments.

I added the 3-layered patterned papers (all from HOTP) to the inside. (That will leave Pat to decide what she wants to add: a flower embellishment, a sentiment to the inside, both,....)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.