Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, May 27, 2011

card topic: PW mb circle card swap continues

Paper Wishes message board circle card swap is still continuing. About 2 weeks ago, I posted my starter card for Group 3/my group. I'm an IL crafter and the others are from WV, KY, FL, and BC/Canada. My starter card is apparently lost in the postal system somewhere, so this week I decided I needed to get a replacement made.

I didn't have enough of the main paper I used for the other but I did use 2 similar color patterned papers for this one. The card base was purchased through PW and both papers are HOTP. I used a stencil template for the decorative edging along with a scoring tool and scissors. The edges are inked with a yellow-orange.

The photos will show the card closed (some of the inside shows around the decorative edging) and opened. When I receive the finish card, I will post it, for those of my followers who are frequent checkers. (Blog followers: give me some feedback=have you ever participated in a card circle?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.